Youth Job Link (YJL)
Youth Job Link program provides youth, including students, between the ages of 15 and 29 who face few barriers to employment with access to non-intensive employment & career resources and information. Youth can therefore benefit from some extra help to plan their careers and transition to the labour market.
Eligibility of participants
- Be between 15 to 29 years old
- Be an Ontario resident
- Eligible to work in Ontario
- Have no previous work experience
Participants will have the opportunity to attend short duration workshops, such as:
- Career exploration workshops to increase knowledge of career options and the labour market.
- Career management workshops to provide youth with personal management & life, work decision making skills to foresee, anticipate and adapt to labour market cha
- Job search and readiness workshops to provide youth with the skills to conduct an independent job search and with on-the-job skills to effectively integrate the workforce.
- Job matching to connect youth with employment opportunities, including summer jobs
ACFOMI Employment Services are funded by :