Lancez-vous dans l’aventure ASSURANT !
The Bilingual Call Center Operations Associate is a key position within our Mobile Team. As a Bilingual Call Center Professional, you will be the voice of our organization and of our clients. But, more than that, you’ll also be a voice of compassion and care. Acting as the customer’s primary point of contact, you’ll listen, solve problems, answer questions and work with them to find a resolution.
Why You Should Consider This Role
- You love helping and connecting with people
- You’re a problem solver who likes to think on their feet and enjoy challenges
- You thrive in a fast paced and changing environment
- You enjoy being on the phone and are passionate about customer service
What You Will Like
- The variety of work - every day and every customer’s situation is unique
- Being a part of a high performing, collaborative and supportive team
- The opportunity to demonstrate your exceptional problem-solving abilities
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Career advancement opportunities
- Provide superior service to our customers by listening, analyzing problems, and resolving issues
- Use your expertise to proactively make recommendations that will help customers avoid future issues
- We are an environment that fosters growth and enables you to learn new aspects about our business, systems, policies and most importantly how to effectively engage and resolve customer challenges
The Ideal Candidate Will Have
- Relentless drive to provide exceptional customer service
- Excellent French and English communication (verbal & written) and listening skills
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Ability to adapt to change and work well in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to multi-task using technology while handling calls.
- Minimum high school diploma/certification
- Ability to work remotely from your home office. You will be required to have unlimited internet services with a minimum internet speed of 20 Mbps on the download side and a minimum of 5 Mbps on the upload side. You can test your internet speed at speedtest.net or by contacting your service provider.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including weekends. This position will be an evening shift ranging from 3pm-12am and will require you to virtually attend 4 weeks of training from 8:00 am-4:30 pm .Monday to Friday.
What You Should Know About Us
- Our uncompromising values- Common Sense, Common Decency, Uncommon Thinking, and Uncommon Results guide the way we support our customers and work with one another
- We are a Fortune 500 company employing approximately 15,000 people in 27 countries
- We have over 125 years of experience innovating and adapting to the changing needs of our customers
Les personnes intéressées à ce poste et possédant les qualités susmentionnées sont priées de compléter l’application ICI
Human Resources Partner