Job Description: Assist Galen Eye Centre physicians and perform diagnostic tests as ordered.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform preliminary screening examinations: Patient history, VA, Pupils check, IOPs.
- Diagnostic testing as ordered; HVF, OCT, HRT, A-scan, Visante, Fundas Photos
- Calibrate and maintain all instruments
- Sterilize and sets up instruments for ophthalmic surgical procedures; assists with minor office surgery, laser treatments and minor procedure room surgery as required.
- Provide support for administrative staff.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
You must be able to adapt and change in a fast paced environment with ever-changing technologies to maintain the highest standard of care.
Skills & Experience / Compétences & expérience
• Excellent communication skills
• Patient-focused with a professional attitude
• Computer skills
Job Type: Full-time
• University or College Graduate
Required experience: We are willing to train the right candidate