FIX AUTO KINGSTON-AUTOBODY REPAIR TECHNICIAN
** State of the Art Facility Coming in the Near Future **
- Licensed Technician Preferred
- Ability to repair damage to vehicle body panels
- Repair or replace interior and exterior parts, electrical components and vehicle accessories
- Remove and install welded and sectioned parts to a vehicle
- Assess and repair structural components of a vehicle
- Use frame equipment- training provided if needed
A Career with Us Offers:
- Competitive Wages & Benefits Program
- Profit Sharing
- ** Not your typical flat rate shop. We operate as a team to keep our technicians doing what their best at.
- Professional Development Opportunities
- A professional atmosphere, great working conditions and dynamic leadership.
More About this Role:
The licensed auto body technicians primary responsibility and accountability includes providing an exceptional and successful customer experience through the meticulous assessment and quality of each customer's vehicle to restore it back to pre-accident condition. The auto body technician is responsible for structural and intricate metal repairs and will thoroughly disassemble, repair and reassemble each vehicle while playing a pivotal role to Fix Auto Kingston's promise of efficiency, quality and customer excellence. The auto body technician works in alignment with all team members in achieving the repair facilities KPI's and is committed to being a dedicated team member of Fix Auto Kingston.
More About Fix Auto Kingston:
When an accident occurs, our experts quickly set in motion a complete autobody repair service that only ends when we deliver a flawless vehicle back to you. After cost estimates have been provided and approved by your insurance company, we handle everything from dent removal to respraying. But our car body shops are also qualified to take care of any kind of crash repair approved by the insurer, including wheel alignment, windshield replacement, bumper repairs and air conditioning systems. We even deal with rust and paint chip problems.
Fix Auto Kingston has been proudly repairing customers vehicles for over 30 years. To continue our success and provide quality work to our customers, we are excited to be moving into a Brand New Repair Facility with all the latest equipment. www.fixautokingston.com
Please email resume to email@example.com