You have a long-term vision for your career. Isn’t it time you joined a company that thinks the same as you do? Continued company growth due to reinvesting 90% of earnings so that we create long-term value for our customers, employees and society.
INVISTA Kingston Site currently has vacancies in our Material Operator positions. Material Operators ensure the safe handling, inspection and movement of products and packaging in an increasingly technology-based work environment.
Candidates with the following previous work experience are encouraged to apply: Warehouse Worker, Shipping and Receiving, Material Handling, Machine Operator, Landscaping, previous experience in the fast food industry or in labourer positions.
Expectations and Challenges of the Role:
- Adhere to all plant environmental, health, and safety guidelines, policies and procedures
- Must be willing to obtain a mobile equipment license and operate mobile equipment
- Assist crew members and work in team environment
- Keep work area clean before, after, and throughout shift
- Inspect and pack products to expected performance levels
- Meet or exceed production quality goals while reducing waste in our products and procedures
You Bring the Ability to:
- Create value by identifying opportunities to improve systems and procedures
- Work in an industrial environment with varying temperatures and conditions
- Perform repetitive and physically demanding tasks for extended periods (lifting, walking, climbing, pushing, twisting, stooping, standing)
- Work in a respectful manner in a team environment
- Maintain strict adherence to safety rules and regulations
- Work rotating, 12-hour work schedule that includes weekends and holidays, in a 24/7 operation
- Wear necessary Personal Protective Equipment (safety glasses, ear plugs, hard hat, bump caps, gloves, long sleeves, steel toe boots, etc.) with or without accommodation
- Work in a tobacco free environment
- Willingness to sign a confidentiality agreement as condition of employment
Skills & Experience / Compétences & expérience
• High school diploma or equivalent
What Will Put You Ahead?
• Technical diploma in engineering, robotics, electronics, mechatronics, or similar field
• Technical aptitude including previous related experience in repairing and maintaining mechanical or electrical systems
Other Comments / Autres commentaires
Interested applicants should submit a detailed resume along with a covering letter and unofficial transcript to www.invistacareers.com
Successful candidates will be required to complete a criminal background check.
If you have the above qualifications, we would like to hear from you. We thank all applicants in advance, but advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunity employer. If you require accommodation or assistance at any time during the application or selection processes, please submit a request by following the directions located at the bottom of the kochcareers.com webpage