The Dealer Services Coordinator provides support to Distribution Partners by screening and maintaining dealer records and responding to inquiries. The incumbent is guided by defined procedural constraints and works under the supervision of the Supervisor, Dealer Services.
- Ensures that all active contracted advisors hold current licences and errors and omissions insurance, and updates the systems accordingly
- Sets up contracts in the system to facilitate processing of compensation
- Maintains Distribution Partner files and ensures they are complete
- Update and maintain accurate records, files, and on-line data for all routine contracts
- Provide prompt and accurate responses to both internal and external inquiries via
- Screen and maintain records for Distribution Partners
- Process and create files and on-line data for all contracts
- Process all new license applications, license renewals, and terminations as required by Provincial insurance jurisdictions
- Respond to inquiries from Distribution Partners and internal stakeholders and maintain ownership of each inquiry from start to resolution
- Respond to FundSERV inquiries
Skills & Experience / Compétences & expérience
•1+ years work experience in office administration
•Knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet, email, Internet and database software
•Customer service experience
•Bilingualism (English/French) is an asset
Education / Professional Courses
•Completion of a college diploma in business administration or related discipline
•LOMA courses 281, 291 or ACS 101 or working towards
•Ability to prioritize and balance multiple tasks
•Clear reading writing, keyboarding, editing and/or proofreading skills
•Attention to detail/accuracy
•Well developed telephone skills
•Ability to work independently and as a team member
In business for more than 90 years, with our head office in Kingston, Ontario, Empire Life continues to grow with offices across the country. Our success is based on a commitment to being approachable and responsive to the needs of our clients and distribution partners, on consistently solid investment performance and on faith in our employees as future leaders.
For regular full-time positions, Empire Life offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package including a bonus plan and opportunities for career development.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity and to build a career in an innovative and dynamic organization, submit your resume by clicking on Apply Now.
Comments / Commentaires
We offer an environment that encourages the pursuit of personal and professional success. We acknowledge and reward talent, and support our employees in achieving and exceeding individual and organizational goals.
At the heart of our success is our focus on customers. We provide protection and financial security for Canadians—with a personal touch.
•Learning & Development
•Current Career Opportunities
Empire Life welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the screening and selection process.