Do you know your cars? Have a keen eye for attention to detail? AutoVIN, The Automated Vehicle Information Network, provides professional field information and technology services that go beyond the boundaries of the competition. AutoVIN is looking for a qualified Field Representative to process data accurately and deliver actionable results in a timely manner.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Inspect vehicles at lease maturity using customer provided excess wear and tear standards to determine damage assessment.
- Confirm preset appointment time and inspection location with lessees. Inspections may be performed at an auto dealership or a lessee’s home or office.
- Inspect vehicles for signs of wear, tear, neglect, damage or structural damage.
- Follow AutoVIN procedures for conducting all vehicle inspections.
- Perform floor plan audits of automobile dealerships and equipment dealers.
- Ensure floor planned inventory is physically present or otherwise accounted for by review of dealer sales documents or records.
- Perform inventory reconciliation and reporting of audit results to customers at the conclusion of the audit.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
Skills & Experience / Compétences & expérience
-High School Diploma required with two (2) years of experience in at least one of the following areas: collections, automobile dealership or body shop, inventory management, financial floor plan auditing, automotive remarketing, vehicle inspection.
-Valid driver's license and able to drive automatic and manual vehicles.
-Willing to work in various weather conditions.
-Minimum software experience (Microsoft Windows).
-Good organizational, verbal and written communication skills along with customer service skills are required.
-Local travel required.
-Possession of his own vehicle (allowance) ; Equipment provided.
Other Comments / Autres commentaires
-A welcoming and motivated team;
-A competitive and employer-paid benefits program (medical, dental, vision, prescription) for you and your family after 3 months of continuous service;
-Short-term and long-term disability insurance;
-Basic life insurance for you and your dependents;
-An RRSP program with complementary employer contributions;
-An employee stock purchase program;
-A wellness program and an employee and family assistance program;
Career development and continuing training plans;
Care days, float days and vacations in the first year of employment;
Schedule: 40 hours a week, Monday to Friday.