WILLIS MANUFACTURING INC. is a custom metal job shop, working primarily as a subcontracting partner in the manufacturing of customized metal products for various construction projects. WILLIS MANUFACTURING INC. is emerging into new market concepts where adaptation to change is critical as we continue to grow.
Our people are the source of our strength. Each person is committed to the concept of delivering quality products and services in a continuing effort to meet and exceed the expectations of our customers.
Punctuality, trustworthiness and loyalty are all valued at our company and attention to detail is essential in every aspect of this position.
- Fit and Assemble products to meet WILLIS MANUFACTURING INC.’s Quality Standards
- Use fixtures to maintain product shape & minimize distortion
- Understand complex drawings
- Must have an understanding of working with tolerances.
- Must have experience with custom steel plate fabrication.
- Experienced in Aluminum and Stainless Steel Fabrication
- 5+ years of fitting experience in Custom Steel Fabrication
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision
- Understanding of mechanical drawings
- Problem solving skills in order to identify problems and issues with drawings and work orders and bring it to the supervisor’s attention. May volunteer solutions or alternatives to the way their own work is done
- Structural Experience an asset.
We thank all applicants in advance for their application and interest in WILLIS MANUFACTURING INC. However only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Compensation: Negotiated Hourly Wage + Employee Group Benefits
Group Benefits after 3 Months.
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance