ASSISTANT FITNESS MANAGER
What is an Assistant Fitness Manager?
The Assistant Fitness Manager is responsible for assisting the Fitness Manager in maintaining a high standard of professionalism, results-based programming and profitability in the Personal Training Department
Working with GoodLife Fitness Gives You:
- Ongoing training and development to ensure a long and successful career path
- Career advancement into management within 1-2 years
- Competitive base pay and excellent commission based income
- FREE Fitness membership and discounted membership for friends and family
- Group health care plans
- Fun and energetic atmosphere to come to every day!
- Assist with the financial management of the department to include achieving personal training revenue goals and profit goals in addition to controlling expenses
- Assist in ensuring that all personal trainers are working the minimum required hours.
- Assist in implementation of personal training consultation and/ or assessment with every client.
- Ensure individual and club personal training revenue goals are achieved
- Participate in monthly Fitness Manager conference calls
- Attend training seminars as required
- Assist in ensuring all sales tools, systems, and resources available are used by all associates
- Assist in the recruitment, selection, training, development, and performance management of all personal trainers
- Assist in upholding all human relations aspects of personal trainers education, personal training on-boarding program, and ongoing performance reviews
- Ensure personal training programs are safe and effective and adhere to company standards.
- Consistently handle client concerns with professionalism
- Maintain a high level of communication and teamwork to ensure successful operations
- Support and implement GoodLife programs and services
Skills & Experience / Compétences & expérience
•1 - 2 years experience working at GoodLife Fitness
•Approved Personal Training Certification
•Previous success in sales
•Passion for fitness
•Previous work experience in the fitness industry
•Customer Service Experience
•Exemplary communication, time management and organizational skills