Seeking a bilingual customer service driven individual who has an eye for accuracy. As a member of the customer service team, your positive and professional demeanor will contribute to providing exceptional customer service. Your experience working on a computer and corresponding via email and telephone with clients, adds to your success in the role.
ASAP Cheques is a business that takes pride in delivering nothing but the best customer service to its Canadian and American Markets. In order to provide this exceptional level of service, it is required that you are able to fluently read, write and speak in both French and English.
Benefits: Medical Benefits, Dental Benefits, Disability Benefits, Life Insurance Benefits, Group Insurance Benefits
Skills & Experience / Compétences & expérience
• 1-3 years of customer service experience
• Fluently able to speak, read and write in both English and French
• Demonstrated attention to detail
• Fluency in Microsoft Office, the Internet and work management programs
• Able to follow instructions compliantly and accurately
• Works cooperatively and productively with others
• Ability to work independently and as a team member
• Ability to sit for prolonged periods of time using computer or telephone
• Completion of High School Diploma