Location Kingston, OntarioRequisition Number R-86090
Parlez-vous Francais? Is delivering outstanding customer service your forte? Do you see yourself going above and beyond to see that every customer ends their call with a smile? If so, an opportunity within our Mobile Warranty Operations team might be for you!
We are seeking energetic and reliable professionals to join our team as Mobile Operations Associates. The successful candidates will be responsible for answering inquiries, resolving problems and educating customers through multiple channels in a high-volume environment while providing an excellent customer experience.
Our Mobile Operations Associates are often the first point of contact for customers’ product resolution, so we are seeking candidates who pride themselves in having a commitment to customer satisfaction and have the ability to make quick decisions in a fast-paced environment.
- High School Diploma, College or University Diploma an asset
- Proficient keyboarding skills, familiarity with basic computer applications (MS Excel, MS word, Internet Explorer) and ability to multi-task multiple screens, web pages and programs
- 1 year of related experience, 1 year of customer service experience
- This position requires open availability Evenings/Weekends 2pm-12am.
- Bilingual (French/English)