We are a rural, family-owned farming operation looking for a Bookkeeper/Office Administrator. Working closely with the owners, you will provide a variety of accounting, bookkeeping and administrative duties including maintaining records of financial transactions by establishing accounts; posting transactions; ensuring compliance to legal requirements. Responsibilities will also include overseeing the policies and procedures related to financial matters and ensuring accuracy of reports and adherence to policies.
Skills & Experience / Compétences & expérience
• Minimum education required: College diploma in business administration or accounting
• Strong knowledge in accounting/bookkeeping function with attention to detail and accuracy
• 3-5 years’ work experience in a related capacity. A farming background or farming experience would be an asset
• Strong organizational skills with ability to prioritize multiple competing tasks, manage a full work load and meet deadlines in a busy environment with frequent interruptions
• Demonstrated excellence in interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills including ability to demonstrate initiative
• Any other duties as required by management
Apply on indeed.