This position is responsible for contributing to the coordinated efforts of preparing and presenting a high-quality shopping experience to all Farm Boy customers. The performance of the duties must ensure a quality service approach to all customers, employees and suppliers. All responsibilities must be performed in a manner consistent with the Farm Boy vision, mission, and the Farm Boy Way.
- Provide superior customer service and support Farm Boy’s vision of the best fresh shopping experience.
- Have a passion for food and knowledgably handle all customer questions or comments confidently.
- Utilizing Farm Boy Service Standards, welcome, greet and offer customer assistance as required.
- Package, stock and rotate display counters ensuring that product is of high quality and finessed with correct signage.
- Keep the work, storage and store areas clean and safe at all times by performing general “housekeeping” as required, including sweeping, mopping and dusting.
- Comply with all corporate policies, especially as they relate to Health and Safety, Food Safety and equipment use.
- Perform designated opening and closing procedures and offer assistance to other team members as requested.
- May be requested to undertake other related duties on a periodic basis.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Superior customer service, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in a retail environment or an equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered an asset.
- Ability to work with little supervision with a high standard for quality, attention to detail and cleanliness.
- Ability to work in a team environment with clear and effective communication style, both written and oral.
- Flexible schedule, including weekends, evenings and holidays.
- Fluency in English and French shall be considered an asset.
Other Comments / Autres commentaires
*Accommodation is available upon request for applicants and employees with disabilities