team is looking for someone who is positive, compassionate, a good multi-tasker with strong communications skills and is able to work effectively in a team as well as independently.
Role and Responsibilities
Assisting physicians in the organization and management of their clinics. This consists of and not limited to:
- Scheduling appointments
- Liasing with patients
- Check and answer messages
- Complete any medical documentation required
- Manage faxes that come in for the doctor
- Managing clinic days
- Prepare the clinic day for when the physician arrives
- Take patient to the rooms and take their vitals
- Ensure consent forms are completed
- Arranging imaging, prescriptions and referrals to other clinics
- Ensuring clinic rooms are clean after every patient
- Sterilization of probes
- Keep nurses station stocked/set-up for clinics
- Stock up procedure rooms with stock and day sheet
- Cover Lidocaine days where required
- Cover sick/vacation leave where required.
Skills & Experience / Compétences & expérience
• Post-secondary preferred
• One year of clinical medical office support experience is considered an asset
• Computer literacy, including effective working skills on MS Word, Excel and email.
• Positive attitude
• Strong morals and ethics with commitment to patient privacy
• Can work effectively in a team as well as working independently
• Strong communication skills
• Can work well under pressure and meet set deadlines
• Be professional
How To Apply
To express interest in this position, please submit your resume and cover letter to Human Resources via Indeed.
If you require an accommodation to fully participate in the hiring process, please let us know and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs.
Comments / Commentaires
At KOPI our mission is to promote the wellness and optimize the functional abilities of individuals with musculoskeletal disorders by providing timely, comprehensive, and multidisciplinary evaluation and treatment.
In order to facilitate successful diagnosis and recovery, we seek to provide patients a convenient and integrated care option that has previously not been available in the region.
We strive to eliminate the naturally occurring communication gaps between medical disciplines, resulting in more comprehensive and customized treatment plans that are tailored to the individual’s activity, lifestyle and personal goals.