We are looking for experienced people to fill a casual contract for the community worker positions within the collaborative care model. Successful candidates will work with adults and children with developmental disabilities, dual diagnoses and high behavioural needs in a structured therapeutic milieu. Shifts include; day, evening, weekends.
- University degree or college diploma in social services, and experience working with individuals with special needs.
- Must have a valid driver’s license, drivers abstract and a vehicle
- Criminal reference check for working with vulnerable individuals
- Professional and personal references
- Standard First- aid and CPR a requirement
Job Types: Casual
Salary: $18.00 to $22.00 /hour
Salary: $18.00 /hour
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Salary: $18.00-$22.00 per hour
- Day shift