Based in Kingston, Ontario you will lead all the Bid processes, support the Bid Managers in various strategic activities and support commercial aspects of proposal production by influencing a multidisciplinary team of professionals located in various regions of Americas and the world for multi billion projects.
In your role you will:
- Be responsible for the setting-up core team meetings, assisting the Bid Managers in conducting the meetings, taking Meeting Minutes, distributing Meeting Minutes, and ensuring Meeting Actions are tracked and completed on time by all team members;
- Lead first review and completion of Blue Book inputs, ensuring that the content of these inputs are well harmonized and coherent; conduct follow-ups with Subject Matter Experts, ensuring adherence to process deliverable and deadlines;
- Be responsible for maintaining the Risk and Opportunity (ROP) databases: ensure creation, evaluation, assessment, mitigation, updating, and disposition of project Risks and Opportunities;
- Action and follow-up all activities related to Requirements Management are executed;
- Lead the Lessons Learned process at the end of each Bid phase;
- Lead Best Practices application and continuous improvement initiatives (costing, governance, proposals, tools, etc.) implementation across bids.
Skills & Experience / Compétences & expérience
As our ideal candidate:
•You hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Engineering, Commerce and other related fields;
•You have a minimum of five (5) years of experience in a relevant role;
•You possess experience in technical fields (i.e. : engineering, IT)
•You have strong planning, communication, leadership and analytical skills;
•You pay attention to details;
•You own ability to work in a constantly changing environment;
•You have ability to work independently as well as with a team;
•You are proactive and autonomous;
•You are proficient in English and French (Spanish and Portuguese would considered as an asset).
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted.