The Customer service representative interacts with customers in all touchpoints of the buying cycle to provide the best experience for them. This role provides customers a great buying experience while supporting and addressing all aspects related to the purchase cycle. Hayabusa always strives to deliver best in class ecommerce service and this position plays an integral part in that. This position is specific to evenings and weekends.
- Position Opportunity 1) Monday-Friday 4:00pm-8:00pm EST.
- Position Opportunity 2) Saturday & Sunday 9:00am-5:00pm EST.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Initiate required action in response to requests for order changes, status updates and general inquiries and returns
- Receive, process and verify the accuracy of orders
- Provide solutions within the company's operational guidelines ensuring customer satisfaction
- Work collaboratively with other internal departments (i.e. Sales and Marketing)
- Field and answer all customer service inquiries
- Carry out all real time customers requests
- Support all customer service activities
- Track returns and handle customer enquiries
- Improve the customer experience at every stage
- 2/3 years of customer service experience
- Experience working in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
- Comfortable engaging with customers over the phone and email
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Good time-management, multi-tasking and follow-up skills
- Ability to work independently
- Customer centric, energetic, with outgoing personality and superb interpersonal skills
- Proficiency with computers (Microsoft Word, Excel and email)
- Ability to learn quickly
- English (Bilingual French an asset)
Hayabusa is a global brand leader that takes great pride in developing the very best combat equipment, and apparel for the fight industry. We are committed to quality, innovation, function and attention to detail. Our focus is performance and safety for all combat athletes.
Hayabusa is a growing, dynamic company and offers a wealth of opportunity for personal growth and development while working with a team of great people. Our success is made possible by the creative, intelligent, and enthusiastic people that bring their best to Hayabusa every day. We offer a great work environment where you can truly make an impact.
If you’re looking for tremendous potential and believe in uncompromising honesty, respect, and bringing your passion to the workplace, then we want to hear from you!
Other Comments / Autres commentaires
customer service: 2 years (Preferred)
Secondary School (Preferred)
Kingston, ON (Required)