Who is Assurant?
For thirty-five years Assurant has been there to protect consumer finances, possessions and peace of mind. Today, Assurant is a global leader in keeping consumers connected to their digital lives. With operations in 24 locations and 13 countries, the company’s global team of over 5,000 employees are dedicated to delivering the best customer service experience anywhere in the world. That’s why industry leading mobile carriers, manufacturers, retailers, financial institutions, vehicle dealers and funeral homes choose to partner with Assurant. From mobile devices to major appliances, from cars to computers, Assurant helps protect what matters most.
Assurant employees are the heart and soul of our company. Our work environment fosters teamwork and collaboration. We provide ways to make meaningful contributions, learn and develop professionally. We encourage creativity and innovation. The more our employees succeed, the better we are able to serve our customers.
Customer Service Supervisors- If you are a passionate leader that thrives in a fast paced environment and can successfully lead, mentor and coach a team to success, this is the opportunity for you.
As a leader in our Kingston Operation Center, your goal will be to create and foster a positive and productive work environment. In the day-to-day operations, you will be expected to use your talents to motivate, supervise, mentor and inspire your team.
Skills & Experience / Compétences & expérience
If you have experience that demonstrates success in the following ways, we are excited to consider you for one of our teams:
• Leading and inspiring teams of Customer Service Professionals
• Ensuring appropriate scheduling and adherence to schedules
• Recognizing quality performance and improving areas of opportunity
• Running incentive programs
• Dealing with escalated Customer situations and teaching others how to do so effectively
• Delivering results!
What's in it For You?
We stand behind our employees in a number of important ways.
Take a sneak peek at what you can expect from a career at Assurant:
• Customer Impact: Opportunities to create great customer experiences
• Diversity and Inclusion: An open and supportive workplace for all individuals
• Respect and Integrity: A culture of personal accountability and high ethical standards
• Support for Success: Committed to coaching, guidance and collaboration
• Recognition: Recognition of significant contributions
• Employee Benefits: Access to a variety of benefits (i.e. heath & dental benefits, health care spending account,
disability benefits, employer pension contributions) depending on your employment status
• Career Possibilities: Encouragement to explore your potential and contribute to your fullest