Are you looking for a career with steady hours and a fixed schedule? Would you like free health, dental and life insurance? Look no further!
Haakon Industries., located in Kingston Ontario, is hiring!
What we offer:
- Competitive pay
- Employer paid Medical, Dental and Life Insurance
- Company sponsored events
- Paid Holidays
- Reimbursements for the gym and for boot purchases
- Room For advancement
- A RESPECTFUL COLLABORATIVE work environment!!
We are searching for electrical assemblers. The electrical assemblers areresponsible for installing conduit and pulling wires for lighting circuits and motor power circuits. In addition, electrical assemblers install disconnects, variable frequency drives, and other electrical devices in our custom air handling units. If you are interested in joining our electrical team, we would like to hear from you. Please submit your resume.
Skills & responsibilities:
- Blue-print reading and layout
- Fitting and fabricating metal products
- Measuring, math skills IE: fractions to decimals
- Work independently with minimal supervision
- Work efficiently in a team environment
- Coordinate and work well with other departments and teams
- Communication: verbal and written
- Work from heights
- Lift and carry heavy items
- Maintain a quick and steady pace throughout your work shift
- ETL and NEC knowledge
Skills & Experience / Compétences & expérience
Electrical: 1 year minimum (preferred)
Manufacturing: 1year minimum (preferred
*reliable transportation required*
Other Comments / Autres commentaires
Accommodation is available upon request for applicants and employees with disabilities