The successful applicant will join ESG’s Wireline Operations team. The Open Hole / Microseismic Wireline Operator (reporting to the Operations Manager of Wireline Services) will follow the direction of the Wireline Specialist, and assist with all operations in the field.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Preparation, assembly, checking, loading and delivery of equipment to field site.
- Set up of the Wireline truck, to include unloading and assembling the required tools and equipment, and rig-up on site.
- Guiding subsurface tools in and out of the well bore.
- Rig down, loading equipment on the Wireline truck, and driving the truck back to the shop.
- Operating the hoist to deploy and retrieve tool strings while performing measurement checks, calculations, and adjustments where necessary to ensure accurate depth measurements.
- Maintaining “Job Check Out. Check In”, wireline log, and DOT required records and communicating these to the Operations Manager.
- Ability to work long hours in harsh conditions.
- Travel requirements for this position are high, cumulatively up to 6-8 months a year.
- Strict adherence to all ESG HSE and OSHA requirements/guidelines at all times, for self and team.
Skills & Experience / Compétences & expérience
•Must currently hold a Commercial Drivers Licenses (CDL) Class A.
•2+ years’ Wireline experience - Open Hole or Microseismics an asset.
•Be eligible to drive interstate with a commercial vehicle. (Must be 21 years of age or over.)
•Must have clean driving, criminal, and work history.
•Must successfully complete DOT drug and alcohol screening.
•Be legally eligible to work in the United States with the ability to travel to Canada and other international destinations.
•Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
Compensation - $15 - $17/hour, plus overtime and field bonus. This position is a permanent full-time position.
ESG is a rapidly growing enterprise with offices in the Middle East, Asia, the U.S. and Canada.
Applications will only be accepted via our ESG Career Centre. We thank all interested applicants, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.