Job Posting Number:
Serving over 11,000 students in 32 elementary schools and five secondary schools, The Algonquin and Lakeshore Catholic District School Board is a dynamic system that respects the traditions of our faith and recognizes that we are part of an ever-changing global world. Learn more about us by visiting www.alcdsb.on.ca
We are currently accepting applications for:
French Second Language Temporary Uncertified Elementary Teachers & Temporary Uncertified Elementary Teachers
• Minimum undergraduate degree required
• Additional related courses an asset
• Experience working with school age children and/or adolescents preferably in an educational setting
• French ability and fluency (for French positions only)
• Excellent communication, judgement and decision-making skills
• A strong and active Catholic faith life, pastoral reference required
• Creative, enthusiastic, patient and responsible team player
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org for inquiries.
While we thank all those who have applied, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. We are committed to inclusive and accessible employment practices – Please notify the above if you require an accommodation to fully participate in the hiring process.