Frulact, a Portuguese company established in 1987 that specializes in the conceptualization, development and production of fruit-based preparations for application in the food industry. The company offers custom-made fruit preparations for major players in the dairy, ice cream, pastry and beverage industries. Frulact is currently in a leadership position in the European, Middle Eastern and African markets.
We are currently recruiting for a Fruit Preparation Operator which have the following responsibilities:
- Selection, cutting and weighing of raw materials
- Validation of machine changes with regards to product specifications
- Assesses the quality of the raw materials and reports possible defects
- Computerized logging of all raw materials and printing of associated labels
- Separation of allergen products and knowledgeable regarding CCPs
- Identification of raw materials after weighing;
- Fill in the records of fruit preparation, and equipment sanitation sheet
- Sanitation and washing of equipment including mobile tanks, casks, and other weighing accessories;
- And such other duties as may be assigned or required from time to time
Skills & Experience / Compétences & expérience
• High School Diploma
• Experience working with machinery in a production environment
• Problem solving skills with a high degree of independent judgment.
• Familiarity with HACCP certifications and BRC, an asset ,
Other Comments / Autres commentaires
or contact: 613-507-7500 ex 815
Frulact is an equal opportunity employer. Accessibility accommodations are available throughout the recruitment and selection process. Applicants should make their needs known in advance if accommodations are required.
Medical, Dental, Life, AD&D and LTD.