ITS Logistics is a Non Asset Logistics Division of International Truckload Services (ITS) that specializes in FTL, LTL, air and intermodal shipments throughout North America and Mexico.
• Prepares paperwork to activate and maintain contract services as well as other documentation.
• Manage account services
• Identifies and resolve client concerns, acts as a liaison and process customer claims
• Contacts carrier to book the necessary equipment to move cargo
• Coordinates pickup and delivery schedules and issue loading instructions, monitor in transit shipments
• Audit and ensures payment of freight invoices
• Processes orders and shipments through an order management system
Skills & Experience / Compétences & expérience
• Post-secondary degree/diploma in international logistics or equivalent work experience an asset
• 1-2 year experience in logistics operations or related field an asset
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills Bilingualism, written and spoken English
and French required
• Strong team player, self- starter, positive attitude and high integrity
• Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities
• Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
• Superior attention to detail
• Ability to persuade and influence others.
• Proficiency skills in using Microsoft Office, Load Link and PC Miler. TMW experience would be an asset but not necessary.