Great opportunity to join a growing organization that values employees and provides a wonderful work environment!
We are looking for a General Manager for an Audi Dealership located in Kingston. In this role, you will oversee the successful operation of the entire dealership from sales to service—and everything in between. The right candidate will be a true leader, committed to growing the business by increasing market share, and developing loyal customers. The General Manager is expected to uphold high ethical standards, have excellent customer service, and create a positive sales environment.
- Provide enthusiastic leadership, harmony, and teamwork among departments
- Work with sales, service, parts & finance management to develop dealership sales goals and business plans
- Ensure customer satisfaction index (CSI) is above market and zone averages
- Increase management team’s effectiveness by selecting, training, and motivating employees
- Develop and maintain a good working relationship with Auto Manufactures and lending institutions
Qualities crucial to success in this role:
- Hard-working and energetic individual
- Ability to manage and lead people
- Excellent organizational skills
Job Type: Full-time
- Management: 5 years (Preferred)