Canada Heavy Equipment College (CHEC) is a “Registered” educational facility with the MTCU (Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities). We provide on-site heavy equipment and AZ/DZ training to Municipal Public Works departments and Construction companies across Canada.
We are currently looking to hire two PART-TIME Heavy Equipment Instructors for our Corporate department. If you have the skills to be a Heavy Equipment Instructor for any of the equipment listed below, we want to talk to you!
- Motor Grader
- Front End Loader
- Tractor Loader Backhoe
- Snow Plow
- Provide on-site heavy equipment training programs to various Municipal Public Works staff and/or Construction company staff throughout Ontario
- Teach and explain safe and efficient work practices/policies/procedures
- Travel throughout Ontario to provide short concise on-site heavy equipment training assignments (assignments can span from two days to a full week)
- Identify and communicate any safety concerns through training, site inspections and assessments
- Marking tests, Evaluating and Grading students.
- Demonstrate professional code of conduct at all times, exemplifying behavior in the industry
- Assist in the creation of new training programs
- Role model and leader for students
Skills & Experience / Compétences & expérience
Must have at least 10 years of diverse experience on multiple heavy equipment machines
Instructional or Supervisory experience would be an asset
Previous HEO Instruction experience would be considered an asset
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Good verbal and written communication skills