SUPERVISOR: Human Resources Manager
Performing a variety of cleaning activities such as sweeping, mopping, dusting and polishing, empty garbage, clean bathrooms, Ensuring all rooms are cared for and inspected according to standards. Protecting equipment and making sure there are no inadequacies, We are looking for a professional Housekeeper able of attending to our facilities with integrity and attention to detail.
The goal is to create a clean and orderly environment for our guests that will become a critical factor in maintaining and strengthening our reputation.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform a variety of cleaning activities such as sweeping, mopping, dusting and polishing, vacuuming, empty garbage, clean bathrooms, complete cleaning after discharge
- Ensure all rooms are cared for and inspected according to standards
- Protect equipment and make sure there are no inadequacies
- Notify superiors on any damages, deficits and disturbances
- Deal with reasonable complaints/requests with professionalism and patience
- Check stocking levels of all consumables and replace when appropriate
- Adhere strictly to rules regarding health and safety and be aware of any company-related practices
- Proven experience as a cleaner or housekeeper
- Ability to work with little supervision and maintain a high level of performance
- Customer-oriented and friendly
- Prioritization and time management skills
- Working quickly without compromising quality
- Knowledge of English language
- High school degree
- Adhere to Bayshore Policies and Procedures.
- Participate in qualityactivities and continuous improvement initiatives in keeping with the company's Quality Management System.
- Participates in proactive Health& Safety activities while performing all duties. Is responsible to notify immediate Supervisor of any Health& Safety risks or concerns. Responsible forcompleting AccidentReports for all directreports who injure themselves on the job, within 24 hours of the incident.
- Actively participates in and demonstrates support for continuous quality improvement initiatives
- Maintains confidentiality of clientand corporate information and discusses same only with appropriate Bayshore personnel.
- Understands and implements infection prevention practices.
- Complete other tasks as requested.
The Transitional Care Cleaner reports to a Supervisor as designated by the Director, Integrated Care Solutions.
STANDARDS OF PERFORMANCE
The Transitional Care Cleaner must demonstrate ongoing competency in completing all duties and responsibilities as detailed in this job description, in response to changes by the provincial regulating body, as well as agreed upon specific goals and objectives.
Performance will be reviewed on an ongoing basis with a formal review at the end of the three-month probationary period and subsequently, on at least an annual basis. Input will be sought from the employee, ICS team and in addition, will be based on ongoing client feedback and the extent to which performance meets expectations.
Completion of secondary school diploma preferred and Home Support Programs as appropriate.
At least one year of recent experience in a similar position or life experience in which similar duties were completed.
Other Skills and Abilities
Ability to communicate verbally and in writing, in either English or French. Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to handle difficult situations in an objective consistent format; ability to work independently and as part of a team; able to perform and prioritize multiple functions and tasks; able to stand, bend, squat, kneel and reach freely; able to freely lift 23 kilograms; able to travel locally from assignment to assignment
How to apply :
- Include your name and Position Title in the subject line.
- Attach your cover letter and resume
- Name the attached document with your own name (last name, first name)
- Send your email (with the resume and cover letter attached) to email@example.com
- If you do not have a resume or a cover letter, we can help you ! Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Comment appliquer :
- Inclure votre nom et le titre du poste dans la ligne d'objet.
- Joindre votre lettre de présentation et votre CV
- Nommez les documents joints avec votre propre nom (nom, prénom)
- Envoyez votre courriel (avec CV et lettre de présentation en pièce jointe) à email@example.com
- Si vous n’avez pas de CV ou de lettre de présentation, contactez-nous à firstname.lastname@example.org .