Oxford Learning Kingston is looking for an upbeat, dynamic K-8 French teacher who wants to work in a challenging and rewarding teaching environment, starting in January 2020, and continuing throughout the 2019/2020 school year. Candidates must possess strong English and French communication skills, have knowledge of and experience with the Ontario curriculum. Candidates must be comfortable teaching K-8 French (Immersion and Core) and K-6 Full French.
- Undergraduate or post-secondary qualification (Con-Ed students welcome to apply)
- Strong communication and multitasking abilities
- Experience with children and/or adolescents in a teaching or tutoring environment and/or teaching certification
- Flexible availability
- Available to work 2 evenings a week, and some Saturday mornings
- Passionate about learning and desire to work with children and/or adolescents
We focus on cognitive/personal development and look for individuals who will honor Oxford teaching methods and philosophies in a fun environment. We will train you in our innovative Interactive Coaching methods that teach students how to learn and study more effectively.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
- teaching related: 2 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)
- English and French (Required)