We are currently looking to hire new cooks to work at our quick service restaurant. In this position, you’ll work under the direction of our team supervisors. Not only will this position teach you how to prepare delicious food, but it will also provide you with experience in plate presentation as well as how to work well in a high-pressure environment.
- Prepare and serve breakfast, lunch and dinner as instructed by the supervisor in a timely enough manner so as to meet our customer satisfaction standards.
- Work in conjunction with other cooks and kitchen staff to ensure that food is rotated on schedule from freezers and walk-ins to prep areas, and then on to the line for cooking.
- Assist with shift changeover to ensure that customer’s orders are filled before leaving.
- Maintain a clean and sanitary working environment at all times by observing kitchen rules.
- Ensure that all cooking, prep, and food handling areas and surfaces are thoroughly cleaned and sanitized at the end of every workday.
- Familiarize yourself with proper food handling regulations as well as contamination control.