Octane Orthobiologics Inc.
Job Description Title: Laboratory Technician
Department R&D, Manufacturing
This position involves product development and manufacturing activities. This includes development of new product lines, manufacturing, testing and packaging of existing medical device products, developing and implementing product processing improvements and implementing new product transfers to manufacturing.
Measurements, mixing, hygiene, assembly, record keeping and health and safety, among other activities, will require your continued precision, focus and care. This position involves working effectively and efficiently with minimal supervision in a self-directed team environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Working in a controlled environment requires accurate documentation and record keeping
- Precision in:
- Record Keeping
- Health and Safety
- Work within a self directed team environment
- Other duties as assigned or determined
Skills & Experience / Compétences & expérience
· Bio tech Degree or Diploma an asset but NOT required
· Experience in a laboratory setting an asset but NOT required
· Sound knowledge of Quality Assurance and Quality Control
· Computer skills, MS Office
Job Types: Full-time, Contract