Are you a hardworking, results-focused individual with excellent organizational and time-management skills? If you are a positive, detail oriented and enthusiastic team player who can also work well independently, this may be the opportunity you have been seeking.
About the Role
In this critical position, you will be responsible for supporting our operations and sales activities with a variety of warehouse, building/assembling, logistics and delivery related tasks.
· 1-3 years experience working in a similar role and/or warehouse environment
· Current Forklift Certification is required
· Driver’s License and Clean Driving Abstract; experience making delivers using a box van
· Familiar with safety regulations and standard warehouse procedures and protocols
· Sound knowledge and understanding of how to use power and hand tools
· Fluent in the use of Microsoft Office with strong knowledge of Excel
· Previous experience and/or familiarity with reading and interpreting CAD drawings is considered a strong asset
· Ability to balance and prioritize multiple projects and deliver on time, in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
· A keen eye for detail and a passion for excellent customer service
· Must have current references and have a history of excellent attendance
Tell us why this role is for you by submitting your cover letter and resume. We thank all applicants for their submissions however, only those under consideration will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
We are committed to maintaining inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes and work environments. If you are contacted in relation to this or any other job opportunity or testing, please advise a representative in a timely manner of the accommodation measures which are required in order to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner. All information received relating to accommodation measures will remain confidential. Please note that we will not automatically consult accommodation requests from prior selection processes. Selected candidates should therefore advise of their accommodation needs for each and every position they are contacted about or offered.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- 8 hour shift