Frulact is a company that specializes in the conceptualization, development and production of fruit based preparations for application in the food industry. Frulact was established in 1987. We are currently seeking a Food Production Machine Operator
The Food Production Machine Operator completes the following duties:
- Checking the product specification control charts, and work instructions;
- Carrying out product ingredients (specification) according to the recipe;
- Filling the manufacturing orders;
- Adding Ingredients and raw materials into Production process;
- Preparing liquid solutions (starches, pectins);
- Being able to use the equipment for preparation of solutions ;
- Self-monitoring of products (brix, pH, colour, and retained) and value registration;
- Control and validation of pasteurization temperatures according to the product's specification;
- Control of the binomial time/temperature (Holding);
- Control of the temperatures during the process;
- Keeping the workstation clean, sanitized, and organized
- Follow Company policies and procedures;
Skills & Experience / Compétences & expérience
• High School Diploma
• Experience working with machinery in a production environment
• Problem solving skills with a high degree of independent judgment.
• Familiarity with HACCP certifications and BRC, an asset ,
Other Comments / Autres commentaires
or contact: 613-507-7500 ex 815
Frulact is an equal opportunity employer. Accessibility accommodations are available throughout the recruitment and selection process. Applicants should make their needs known in advance if accommodations are required.
Medical, Dental, Life, AD&D and LTD.