Limestone Technologies is an international company offering innovative solutions for the following markets: Credibility Assessment; Sex Offender Management; Biofeedback Instrumentation; and Custom Solutions. Limestone Technologies' is best known for our acclaimed credibility assessment utility, Polygraph Professional Suite. Since it's introduction in 2003 Limestone's Polygraph Professional Suite is internationally recognized as the best-of-breed polygraph solution.
As we expand our team of professionals, you may find the career opportunity you have been seeking. To learn more about us, visit our website www.limestonetech.com.
What you’ll be doing
The Marketing Assistant will share in the responsibility of elevating the external awareness of Limestone Technologies and the work we do. In this role, you will be assisting in the strategy and execution of distinctive and compelling marketing initiatives including two upcoming product launches.
What you bring to the role
You are a highly organized, forward-thinking and detail-oriented individual who has a passion for marketing communications. You’re flexible, deadline focused, and enjoy variety in your work while ensuring a high standard of quality in everything you do. You’re an exceptional communicator, both orally and in writing. You thrive in a fast-paced, team environment. You have outstanding MS Office skills. You also love to learn and exchange ideas with others to achieve amazing results.
Skills & Experience / Compétences & expérience
• College diploma or certificate in Marketing or equivalent field
• Minimum 1-3 years experience
• Strong computer skills (Outlook, Work Management Systems, MS Office - Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Demonstrated ability to coordinate multiple projects and meet tight deadlines, as required
• Well-developed organizational and time management skills
• Results oriented with proven problem-solving skills
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work independently, be self-directed and prioritize work
• Excellent work performance and attendance record
Other Comments / Autres commentaires
We are committed to maintaining inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes and work environments. If you are contacted in relation to this or any other job opportunity or testing, please advise a representative in a timely manner of the accommodation measures which are required in order to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner. All information received relating to accommodation measures will remain confidential. Please note that we will not automatically consult accommodation requests from prior selection processes.