Established in 1981 Events & Management Plus is a highly successful association management company and a professional conference organizer. We have a global clientele and specialize in managing professional associations and their annual conferences. To learn more about us please visit our website at: www.eventsmgt.com
You thrive in a fast- paced environment that requires a high level of initiative, allowing you to handle competing priorities from multiple sources in an effective and efficient manner. You are someone who is highly analytical and creative with a refined set of technical skills that range from web site maintenance to social media pans and execution. In this role, you will support the development and execution of marketing materials and campaigns for a variety of clients, leveraging both social media and web tools.
A day in this position is never the same, often responding to the needs of your team while balancing individual workload. The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for providing support to all project managers with tasks related to marketing, website administration and social media content creation and execution.
Skills & Experience / Compétences & expérience
• Minimum post secondary diploma in Marketing and Communications or other relevant discipline.
• 3-5 years experience in a progressively evolving marketing/communication role, preferably in a not-for profit environment
• Working knowledge of WordPress and Juma
• Basic programming skills, CSS3, Java, Flash, Adobe CS and CMS, an asset
• Sound knowledge of social media platforms
• Posses polished, diplomatic writing skills, with the ability to write in different voices
• Able to balance competing priorities with multiple deadlines.
• High level of attention to detail and accuracy.
• Ability to work while experiencing frequent interruptions and support multiple projects
Other Comments / Autres commentaires
We are committed to maintaining inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes and work environments. If you are contacted in relation to this or any other job opportunity or testing, please advise a representative in a timely manner of the accommodation measures which are required in order to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner. All information received relating to accommodation measures will remain confidential. Please note that we will not automatically consult accommodation requests from prior selection processes. Selected candidates should therefore advise of their accommodation needs for each and every position they are contacted about or offered