Our Kingston team is looking for an enthusiastic Office Administrator to assist their team! The ideal candidate will be someone with proficient communication skills, proven ability to prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment and committed to providing the best support possible to ongoing objectives of the company.
In this role you will also be responsible to perform a variety of administrative duties as required.
- Complete data management processes; filing and uploading documentation into ERP system
- Assisting with invoicing and billing
- Assisting with reports and quotes including distribution and uploading
- Scheduling technicians for pre-scheduled inspections, deficiency repairs, service work, and emergency service calls as required.
- Coordinating with preferred subcontractors
- Assist in preparation of quotes and proposals
- Customer service duties
- Material ordering and receiving
- Issue Purchase Orders
- Other administrative tasks as required
- Post-Secondary Education in Business Administration or related field; or 3 years' working experience
- Ability to multi-task and be a versatile team member
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Programs (PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Experience in ERP Systems and advanced computer ability an asset
- Service Coordination/Scheduling experience considered a strong asset
- Industry experience in Fire and Life Safety an asset
Troy Life & Fire Safety Ltd. offers an excellent compensation package and a comprehensive benefits program. Discover a company committed to ensuring an environment that fosters employee and corporate growth while providing financial success to both.
Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request throughout the recruitment process in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005.