Frontenac Property Management is a locally owned and operated company in Kingston, Ontario. We are a full-service property management company committed to continually improving the rental experience for the investment property owner as well as the tenant. We take pride in representing safe and well cared for properties and understand the value of such an investment.
We’re seeking a passionate, resilient and adaptable individual to fill the role of Office Administrator. The successful candidate will be a go-getter with a drive to help others. They will be resourceful and present themselves with a pleasant, kind demeanour. Experience in property rentals or real estate is an asset.
Your roles and responsibilities will include:
- Answering incoming phone calls and direct calls to appropriate staff. Answer phone inquiries regarding properties, tenant queries.
- Open company emails, review and tag for the appropriate individuals/ departments. Answer admin related emails, involving other staff as needed to assist in problem solving.
- Day to day communication with existing tenants.
- Respond to property inquiries, schedule showings, liaise with the leasing department in regards to potential tenant applications.
- Take photos of properties to be used for advertising; when taking on new management, or to update photos on file
- Maintain client and tenant files, scanning and uploading documents to company database
- Maintain listings of available properties with accurate information.
- Show available properties to interested potential tenants as needed
- Join our “on call” rotation, which involves handling inquiries, emails and tenant emergencies after hours (evenings and weekends)
The right candidate will possess the following attributes:
- Takes pride in helping others.
- Organized and knows how to prioritize.
- Fast and confident.
- Results focused and driven.
- Takes initiative and anticipates needs of the company, clients and tenants alike, always striving to find ways to improve our business communications.
- Forward thinker, always wanting to learn.
- Self-starter with experience working independently and in a collaborative environment.
The right candidate will have the following qualifications and experience:
- Excellent communication skills in English (telephone, email and in person).
- Superb phone, email and face to face demeanor.
- College Diploma in Office Administration, Business Administration or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 1 year experience in an administrative and/or communications role.
- Customer service experience in an administrative or office environment is an advantage.
This is a full time position (42.5hrs per week) Monday - Friday from 8:30am - 5:00pm.
Frontenac Property Management offers a competitive compensation package, including a comprehensive benefits plan, the option to participate in company RRSP and a dynamic team work environment.
Throughout the COVID-19 pandemic, Frontenac Property Management staff have been working primarily from home. Though we look forward to resuming work in our office in the future, all staff will continue to work remotely for the time being. Some training will take place in our office while following provincial guidelines.
It’s important to us to see your personality shine through your application. Those interested in this opportunity should apply by submitting a brief video introduction (MOV, MP4 or AVI format) which will make your 1st impression with our company and shows us why you would be a great addition to our team. Along with this video intro please email a cover letter and resume which explains how you meet the qualifications and experience outlined to email@example.com
We wish to thank all who express an interest in this position and advise that only those who are selected for an interview will be contacted. Review of qualified applicants will begin after May 6, 2021.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00 to $20.00 /hour