We are looking for a Pharmacy Summer Student to join our dynamic specialized pharmacy in Kingston, ON. The scope of this role includes filling prescriptions, labelling drug, making calls to patients, and maintaining the inflow of communication to the pharmacy email.
· Assist with dispensing activities, such as filling and labelling medication;
· Assist with inventory activities, such as receiving orders and counting inventory weekly;
· Resolve payment or drug coverage issues with payers, including insurance companies, patient support programs, and patients;
· Work with financial information, including entering data into computer software, preparing invoices, and maintaining patient AR accounts;
· Participating in responding to communication from various stakeholders, including monitoring email accounts and answering phones; and
· Diligent and proactive monitoring of claims with issues, resolving before the patient dose date.
· Enrollment in college of Pharmacy
· Strong written and oral communication skills;
· Comfortable working with computers and learning new software;
· Proven customer service skills;
· Demonstrated effective time management and organizational skills;
· High attention to detail within a fast paced environment;
· Ability problem solve, think critically, and make decisions;
Other Comments / Autres commentaires
How to Apply:
Please submit your resumes electronically only before February 24, 2020. Please do not contact the pharmacy directly. We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected to participate in the hiring process will be contacted.