We are currently hiring Pre-Board Screening Officers for the Kingston Airport, Ontario.
Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
* Screen the traveling public and their luggage before boarding airplanes to ensure no prohibited items enter the secure area that present a threat to aviation
* Provide professional customer service to travelling passenger
* Complete and maintain all training certifications
* To be a positive representative of Garda at all times
* Must be a Canadian Citizen or a Permanent Resident as defined in the Immigration Act with an employment authorization document
* Must be able to pass a background check and investigation
* No previous criminal background in which you have not been pardoned for
* Must have transportation to work during off peak hours
* Must be available for shift work
* Must be 18 years and older
* High School Diploma or equivalent (GED)
* Bilingual in French and English (preferred)
* Previous customer service experience, excellent interpersonal skills
* Attention to detail a must, ability to handle stress, great initiative
* Previous security experience an asset
* Starting wage once certified is $20.18/hour
* Paid training
* Free Uniforms
* Competitive benefits package
Other Comments / Autres commentaires
GardaWorld Aviation is an equal opportunity employer and takes pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status or any other protected status.
Garda offers excellent benefit coverage and a competitive compensation package for the selected candidate.
We thank all candidates for their interest in Garda, however we will communicate only with the selected candidates.