This position involves product development and manufacturing activities. This includes development of new product lines, manufacturing, testing and packaging of existing medical device products, developing and implementing product processing improvements and implementing new product transfers to manufacturing.
The responsibilities include: pull parts from inventory, inspect parts for quality, prepare tools, fixtures and test equipment, assembly of product, test for performance, and packaging. Measurements, assembly, documentation among other activities, will require your continued precision, focus and care.
This position involves working effectively and efficiently with minimal supervision in a self-directed team environment.
· Working in a controlled environment (clean room) requires accurate documentation and record keeping
· Precision in:
- Knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)
- Assembly of Product
- Health and Safety
· Work within a self directed team environment
· Other duties as assigned or determined
Skills & Experience / Compétences & expérience
• Ability to read technical documentation
• Sound knowledge of GMP, GLP an asset
• Ability to use tools, fixtures, and test equipment
• Experience in a laboratory setting an asset
• Sound knowledge of Quality Assurance and Quality Control an asset
• Computer skills, MS Office