We are currently seeking a Project Manager to join our Gananoque facility for a 6-9 month contract to lead our Rebranding initiative. The Project Manager will be responsible for proactively managing the site planning, analysis, design, execution, implementation and close-out of the rebranding project in support of business objectives. The incumbent will be guided by defined goals and objectives and works under the general supervision of the site Manufacturing Director, Quality Assurance Manager and Rebranding Project Sponsor.
For more information on what it is like to work for us, please watch this video: Cardinal Health - Wings.
Your Contributions to the Organization will be:
- Facilitating the definition of project scope, goals, and deliverables that support desired business objectives, in collaboration with the project sponsor, leadership team and stakeholders
- Defining project tasks and resource requirements
- Working closely with resource to identify necessary project resources, and assign specific tasks and responsibilities to project team members
- Providing direction and coaching to support the various project team contributors
- Creating and managing project budget; tracking and reporting expenses on a regular basis
- Scheduling and tracking project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools
- Developing a project plan with various work streams and other communication documents and collaborating with them on a regular basis
- Monitoring and reporting on the progress of the project to all stakeholders on a regular basis
- Identifying project issues and dealing with those that can be resolved within the teams and escalate as appropriate to key stakeholders
- Identifying and managing project dependencies and critical path
- Proactively identifying and managing project risks and mitigation strategies to minimize risk exposure
- Appropriately applying project management methodology, processes and standards
- Effectively managing any changes to project scope, budget or timelines following change control guidelines
- Defining project success criteria and continually managing expectations with project stakeholders and team members
- Ensuring project deliverables and documents are complete, current and stored appropriately
- You possess 5+ years direct work experience managing mid-size complex projects, preferably with manufacturing rebranding
- You have extensive knowledge and expertise in project management methodologies and tools
- You possess in-depth understanding of risk-management concepts
- You are technically competent with Word, Excel, and PowerPoint and MS Project
- You have experience in the manufacturing industry, but not a must
- You are a Professional Engineer, with experience in medical, but not a must
- You have completed your PMP (Project Management Professional) certification or have the equivalent work experience
- You possess a University degree or college diploma in Business or a related discipline
Other Comments / Autres commentaires
Cardinal Health is committed to employment equity and encourages applications from women, visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and persons with disabilities.
Cardinal Health is committed to accommodating applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process, in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). Our Human Resources team is responsible for working with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of the hiring process.