To ensure all customer interactions, from point of sale/enrolment to post sale at customer service and claims time, are done in accordance with established operational processes and procedures and regulatory guidelines, providing the best overall customer experience.
This is a remote job
- Monitor customer experience through call listening (sales, retention, claims) and data audits (claims, service requests etc.)
- Measure each interaction for accuracy and compliance with established quality guidelines and requirements.
- Review and/or score agent calls/audit claims using standard metrics and guidelines - 90%
- Track QA scores, provide reporting (internal or external/client), documenting pertinent information (trends/opportunities) in a clear and concise manner – 5%
- Participate in internal or external call listening and call calibration sessions – 2.5%
- Additional support (e.g. internal or client audits, complaint, escalation process etc.) – 2.5%
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum 1-year related experience in a customer service environment and/or quality assurance field
- Work experience with MS Office programs (Excel, Word)
- Call quality platform experience an asset
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment, and quick to adapt to changes within the job
- Strong interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to demonstrate initiative