The Laura Canada Sales Associate provides exemplary customer service to every client, has strong fashion awareness, is knowledgeable about our product and develops long-term relationships with customers.
1. Customer Service
- Provides exemplary customer service by following the Laura Canada service standards.
- Drives sales by assessing the unique needs of customers and adding on in accordance with the Laura Canada service standards.
- Demonstrates strong wardrobing skills by assessing the unique needs of customers and keeping current on product knowledge, new arrivals, location of merchandise and fashion trends.
- Effectively develops customer relationships by applying Laura Canada’s Clientele Development tools.
- Promotes the website, store CRM, loyalty program and marketing initiatives/events in place.
- Executes all P.O.S. (Point of Sale) procedures accurately and efficiently (i.e. no sales, refunds, customer orders, etc.), as required.
Skills & Experience / Compétences & expérience
-Experience in a retail environment preferred
-Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
-Conducts oneself in a professional manner.
-Open to feedback and implements change in a timely manner.
-Demonstrates initiative on an ongoing basis.
-Positive attitude and confident
-Passion to keep learning, growing and adapting
-English and/or French as required