Responsibilities of Role:
• Order pick using “Voice Pick” and preferred work methods
• Load/unload trucks as required, including returning stock, shells, pallets, etc. to inventory.
• Separate out of date, blue zone and sellable product to the appropriate areas
• Complete and hand in circle check report at the beginning of each shift for forklift
• Replenish picking area as required
• Keep work area orderly and clean
• All other tasks as assigned by Supervisors
Skills & Experience / Compétences & expérience
Must be available to work afternoons and nights
High school diploma or equivalent
• Able to demonstrate proficiency in the safe operation and handling of equipment
• Ability to work cohesively in a team environment
• Proficiency with “Voice Pick” or possess the capability to be trained on Voice Pick
• Physically able to perform the work required which includes repetitive lifting of up to 75lbs
• Able to demonstrate an aptitude in writing and mathematics to complete any required
paperwork accurately and legibly.
• Flexibility to work overtime when required
Relocation Eligible: Not Eligible for Relocation
Job Type: Temporary
Comments / Commentaires
At PepsiCo Canada, we're committed to achieving business and financial success while leaving a positive imprint on society - delivering what we call Performance with Purpose. Performance with Purpose is at the heart of every aspect of our business.
Our people are our greatest asset. By supporting their ability to work effectively together and providing them with the tools they need to succeed, we are ensuring that PepsiCo Canada is the kind of company where talented people of all backgrounds want to work.
At PepsiCo Beverages Canada, we believe our people are the core of our business. As a Seasonal Account Merchandiser, you will have the opportunity to work for a company that truly believes it’s only as great as its people. Success is fostered through passionate teams and dedicated people combined with work life flexibility and a supportive environment.
The Seasonal Account Merchandiser contributes to the success of PepsiCo Beverages Canada by providing exceptional customer service to large accounts, such as supermarkets and large retail stores. This includes merchandising products, freshness rotation, display set up and maintenance, cooler stocking/rotation, storage room organization and movement of product from storage to the sales floor.