- Greeting customers in a friendly and courteous manner.
- Booking appointments.
- Document vehicle problems by listening to customers describe them and by asking probing questions.
- Maintain extensive contact with customers, explaining the recommended maintenance.
- Offer additional maintenance and repair services to customers when appropriate.
- Should be capable of working independently, managing his or her time and work flow.
- Cash out customers.
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
- sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)