STANTIVE Technologies Group is a Salesforce ISV Partner and is revolutionizing the Content Management and Digital Experience space on Salesforce. STANTIVE’s OrchestraCMS empowers business users in Fortune 1000 customers across the globe to create, manage, publish and personalize content, creating dynamic digital experiences for employees, partners, and customers.
OrchestraCMS is the only Digital Experience Platform developed 100% native on the Salesforce AppCloud, with its own API framework to enable the creation of custom solutions, third-party integrations and omnichannel delivery of content and experiences.
Our team is reflective of the customers we serve: multi-talented, multi-dimensional, globally diverse and highly skilled. Our talented team of Salesforce advanced developers, web-development gurus, customer success evangelists and high-performance sales professionals come together to deliver solutions to our global customer base.
As a member of the development team you will be part of a fast-paced professional environment working to advance our product offering while collaborating with Product Enablement, Solutions,and Customer Service to deliver the number one Content Management System (CMS) on the Salesforce platform.
● Working closely within a team, developing our main products OrchestraCMS,
OrchestraCMS Extensions, and OrchestraCMS Shift
● Developing for the Salesforce.com Platform
● Following Agile development process
● Collaborating and communicating with Product Enablement, Solutions, and Customer Service teams to provide assistance in issue resolution for customers and partners
● Documenting and testing developed product functionality in line with defined development processes
● Maintaining and improving existing product code
● Writing unit tests to ensure product quality
Skills & Experience / Compétences & expérience
● College or University degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent
in work and experience
● Basic understanding of Object Oriented Design (OOD)
● Basic understanding of database concepts
● Excellent communication skills (English spoken, written & comprehension)
● Ability to work independently and multi-task effectively
● Ability to work as part of a team within and outside of the Product Development department
● Problem analysis and problem-solving
● Knowledge of Salesforce.com platform and development using Apex, Visualforce, and
● Certification in Salesforce Administration/Developer current or working towards
● Experience in other software development languages such as Java or C# are beneficial
● Knowledge of agile development process
WHY YOU’LL WANT TO WORK HERE:
● Competitive salary & commission
● Great development and customer success teams
● Aggressive marketing engine
● Build a career and be a pathfinder
● Become a maker of history instead of a maintainer of history
● Tremendous company culture
● STANTIVE offers a challenging, enriching work environment and competitive
Applications will continue to be accepted until position is filled. Include your cover letter and
resume in your application with “Software Developer” in the subject line of your email to
email@example.com. Successful candidates will have to complete a background check
(references, identity and criminal check). Only candidates considered for an interview will be
contacted. Thank you for your interest.
STANTIVE is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: STANTIVE is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
All employment decisions at STANTIVE are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or
regulations in the locations where we operate.
STANTIVE will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. STANTIVE encourages applicants of all ages.