LOOKING FOR WORK? OPPORTUNITIES IN THE RENEWABLE ENERGY SECTOR SOLAR FARM ASSEMBLERS
Various Site Locations will be hiring for 2018 in Ontario! Project contracts will consist of approximately 50 hour work weeks. Longevity depends on size of solar farm. Additional contracts may be available to a limited number of workers.
Work as a part of the assembly team to pre-assemble, lay out/erect racking system and/or install glass modules.
Work location: Centerville
Skills & Experience / Compétences & expérience
- WHMIS and Worker Health & Safety Awareness Training mandatory
- Working at Heights preferred
- Reliable transportation to and from job site
- Comfort working in extreme conditions and remote areas
- Ability to lift 50-60 lbs
- Standard construction PPE (hard hat, safety glasses, steel toes, high visibility vest)
- Strong attention to detail and dedicated to completing tasks as assigned
Starting wage $16.50 plus benefits. Potential to move up within organization; pay raise after 1500 hours.