McNeely Engineering is looking for a senior structural engineer, comfortable dealing with clients and working in a team based environment. The role requires a goal oriented individual who is able to work independently with little supervision and has the ability to focus and complete multiple tasks within specified time frames.
- Site investigation and evaluation of existing buildings.
- Prepare detail design calculations and planning reports.
- Manage projects and clients from conceptual design to final completion
- Preparation of reports and studies.
- Coordination with other engineering and architectural disciplines
- Comfortable dealing with clients and communicating with contractors
- Mentor and train junior staff.
- Direct drafting for complete and accurate documentation.
Skills & Experience / Compétences & expérience
-Must be a Professional Engineer licensed in Ontario.
-Demonstrate excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
-8 to 15 years of structural engineering design experience.
-Possess strong analytical skills in structural engineering.
-Must have previous structural steel, reinforced concrete and wood design experience.
-Proficient in the use of structural engineering design software. (RISA, Etabs)
-Familiar with the Ontario Building Code.
-Team player with the ability to work independently with minimum direction.
-Fast learner with a keen eye for detail.
Other Comments / Autres commentaires
Please submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com. We appreciate your interest in our firm and the effort of your application, however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted