Our Tim Hortons restaurants located on Innovation Drive Kingston, Ontario is now hiring full time Team Members. We are looking for motivated individuals who thrive in a team environment as well as being able to work independently and are self motivated . Have a strong sense of pride in their work. As a team member your main responsibility is to ensure that our guests’ expectations are exceeded on every visit.
Are you someone who:
- Is detail oriented
- Has exceptional time management skills
- Is dedicated to keeping a clean and organized work space
- Has a friendly, enthusiastic attitude
- Loves to help and serve others
- Is ready to learn new skills
- Is punctual and ready to make a commitment to being a part of our exceptional Tim Hortons team
Skills & Experience / Compétences & expérience
Team Tim Hortons Scholarship Program
Health benefits after 90 days.
Kingston Transit Transpass discount program
Footwear discount program
Other Comments / Autres commentaires
In compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, Tim Hortons Restaurant Owners welcomes and encourages applications from individuals with disabilities. Please advise us of any accommodations needed to ensure you have access to a fair and equitable process. Any information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.