Are you an experienced home renovation window & door installer? Do you want to earn more than $90K+ per year?
We're hiring full-time Window and Door Installers! Installers will start their day at our Kingston, ON location before servicing our customers.
Our company mission is to provide every customer and employee an experience with Centennial that exceeds their highest expectations. We are a family owned and operated business that offers an end-to-end solution for replacement windows and doors. Best known for quality, integrity, innovation, and energy efficiency, we have proudly served over 50,000 homeowners since 1981!
Rewards and Perks:
- Top installers earn an average of $90K per year.
- Competitive compensation package - monthly bonuses!
- We’ll pay for your company truck and trailer.
- We’ll pay for your gas!
- We’ll pay for health benefits.
- We offer paid vacation time (7.7%)
- We’ll pay for your insurance! Workplace Safety and Insurance Board (WSIB).
- Travel to client sites.
- Transfer tools, parts, equipment, and supplies to and from work stations and other areas.
- Install and/or replace doors and windows, using hand and/or power tools.
- Examine and test doors and windows to ensure proper functioning.
- Construction experience is required.
- Brake experience is an asset.
- Window and Door installation experience is an asset.
- Must have a valid driver's license.
Here’s what our installers have to say:
“What I like about working at Centennial is the independence they give us. Our managers trust us to do the job properly and on time” – Crew Leader
“Everybody is great to work with. It’s good for morale when everybody gets along. You can work with anyone in the company and know you’re going to have a good day” - Crew Leader
“We have Installers who have been here for 30 years. There’s a lot of experience and a lot of learning to do if you’re a new installer” - Crew Assistant
“I've been at Centennial Windows for 6 years as an installer, measure tech and a service tech. Through my years here I have experienced nothing but respect and a great team environment! Before coming to Centennial, I looked around at other places, but they couldn't offer nearly what Centennial could and they have stuck by it! Very flexible if you have kids and a family. There is so much room to move up in this company, if you are a hard worker! The pay is excellent, and the bonuses and appreciation days are even better!!! If you’re looking for a long-term career with a growing company and want to feel like you are noticed for your hard work, then Centennial Windows is the place!!!” – Crew Leader/ Customer Service Technician
How to apply:
Qualified and interested window and door installers/technicians, please reply directly to this post.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Centennial Windows & Doors welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Job Type: Full-time
- Company Events
- Dental Care
- Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Extended Health Care
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Care
- window & door installation: 3 years (Preferred)
- residential construction: 5 years (Preferred)
- Driver's Licence (Preferred)