- To raise political awareness of the needs of Francophones in the region
- To reunite the diverse groups of interests in the French community
- To intervene on all government levels in order to defend and promote the French-speaking community.
- To offer employment services in both official languages
- To support French language cultural events
- Wheelchair accessible
- Baby changing table in the restroom
- Provide employability services
- Provide settlement services to immigrants
- Distribute a welcome kit for the French-speaking newcomers in Kingston called “Bienvenue à Kingston”
- Update and edit the French Services Directory “Répertoire des services de santé en français
- Offer support to the public in the wording of complaints regarding unsatisfactory or lack of services in French
- Organize an annual French Language Services Fair
- Give several awards to students to foster pride of speaking French
- Promote French language cultural events that take place into Thousand Islands Region
Promote and ensure the integration, involvement, representation and support of the French-speaking community of the Thousand Island region to ensure its continuity.
ACFOMI Employment Services, ACFOMI Immigrant Services and French-Language Services are integral part of the ACFO Mille-Îles.
The Association believes in honesty, transparency, cooperation, harmony and respect.
Julie Langlois Caisse
Youth Employment Advisor
Services for Youth
Board of Directors
Claude L. Roy
Are you looking for a job?
Visit our Job Board to explore new opportunities available in Kingston today.
Our services are funded by:
Association canadienne-française de l’Ontario, Conseil régional des Mille-Îles
760, Highway 15,
Kingston, ON K7L 0C3
1(800) 561-4695 (toll-free)
Fax: 613 546-4695
Hours of operation:
Monday: 8:30am – 6:00pm
Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday: 8:30am – 4:30pm
Friday: 8:30am – 3:00pm