Southern Frontenac Community Services (SFCSC) is a rural based organization focused on working with others in the provision of health and social services that meet the needs of our community. The Adult Day Program requires an Adult Day Service Assistant. This is a casual position located in Sydenham, ON.
- Work with the Adult Day Service (ADS) Program Manager and ADS Recreation Assistant to plan and implement an ADS.
- Work with groups or provide individual support for clients with differing needs.
- Take the lead on personal support services required by clients within the program.
- Physical demands of the job include assisting with transfers and client care as well as room set-up and take down.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Must have Personal Support Worker certification.
- Understanding of Geriatric related disorders.
- Ability to meet client’s needs and interests as well as program standards of care.
The successful applicant will be asked to provide proof of eligibility to work with vulnerable persons by submitting a completed criminal record check with vulnerable sector check.
For a detailed job description visit, https://www.sfcsc.ca/career-opportunities
To Apply: send resume and cover letter to Southern Frontenac Community Services via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with Adult Day Service Assistant in the subject line by 4:00 p.m. on September 30, 2020. We are committed to inclusive and accessible employment practices – Please notify Browen Weeks if you require accommodation for any part of the recruitment and selection process. We thank all applicants however only those receiving an interview will be contacted.